Family - it's where your story begins.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The chocolates in the box are not the same as on the key

Yes, that's right. Although this has nothing to do with kids, I thought I'd share it anyway. You know when you buy a good-sized box of chocolates, the underside of the lid (or a separate piece of paper) has the outline of the chocolates and which flavors are where? Well, there was a box of chocolates (this reminds me of Forrest Gump) at work and I checked for dark chocolates (this was a box of truffles in assorted flavors) and found what should have been a mocha truffle. "Oh wow!" I thought. "I should be in heaven with that flavor!" I don't eat a lot of chocolate - very rarely. I figured it would be a good time for chocolate and picked up that truffle. I took it to my desk and sat down, ready to savor that morsel. Oh, to my dismay, it was not mocha but some other flavor that I couldn't distinguish. I almost spit it out! I, however, did chew it and finish it, but I was quite saddened by the fact that the key to the chocolate was incorrect. Boo hoo.

No comments: